overhead crane system repair
is based on 3 essential factors:
- Fast response time
- Qualified, experienced technicians
- Access to all brands of repair parts
Washington Crane & Hoist Company
can provide you with
all 3 of these essential factors.
Emergency breakdowns are the priority of our Service Department. Restoring your equipment to full production as quickly as possible is the key to your company's success. All of our service technicians have at least ten years experience repairing and maintaining overhead crane systems and have received extensive factory training from major manufacturers, such as P&H, Shaw-Box, Yale and CM. Our service technicians know how to identify the source of problems quickly, develop a repair strategy and effect repairs as quickly as possible to restore your equipment to full production.
Washington Crane & Hoist Company maintains an extensive inventory of replacement parts for most major brands of hoists and cranes.
For non-stock items, our Parts Department can expedite delivery from our national network of crane and hoist equipment suppliers.
WASHINGTON CRANE & HOIST COMPANY SERVICE BENEFITS:
- Fast Response Time
- All Technicians Are Extensively Trained & Experienced
- Service Trucks Carry A Full Complement Of Necessary Tools & The Most Common Replacement Parts
- The Largest Replacement Parts Inventory In The Pacific Northwest
- 24-Hour Emergency Repair, 7 Days A Week